lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Parkes" <steven_par...@esseff.org>
Subject releases
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:41:05 GMT
A question about releases, mostly with respect to Jira, I guess.

There a number of resolved Jira issues that spec the Fix Version/s as
2.0.1. I'm wondering if I'm interpreting this correctly: to me, this
would mean that the changes have been checked into branches/lucene_2_0,
not trunk. But these were actually checked into trunk. As far as the
changes go, that's what I expect. Unless there's a great demand for it
(like some horrendous security bug), I don't expect there ever will be a
2.0.1. But as far as Jira resolved issues goes, Fix Version/s 2.0.1
should mean checked into branches/lucene_2_0 and Fix Version/s 2.1
should mean checked into trunk (until there is a 2.1 release)?