lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Parkes" <steven_par...@esseff.org>
Subject RE: wiki volunteer?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:31:14 GMT
Oh, well, it was worth a shot:

>From http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html:

	All requests for resources must come from a PMC member and the
PMC must be copied.

For what it's worth, the instructions for creating a new wiki (there's
nothing explicit about changing the wiki) are:

	How Do I Create A New Wiki?

		Raise an INFRA issue in JIRA under wiki.

INFRA is at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA.

It looks like I could raise an issue in INFRA, but given all the other
comments about being a PMC member and/or committer, I think it's going
to come back to somebody on the PMC anyway, so ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:03 AM
To: java-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: wiki volunteer?

It'd be nice to have our wiki appropriately named, without the
"jakarta" bit in there.  It'd take someone volunteering to bring up
the issue with the Apache infrastructure team and see what is
involved in making that switch (and of course reading any Apache
management FAQ's along the way so as to RTM a bit before asking).

	http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene

->

	http://wiki.apache.org/lucene

Erik