lucene-dev mailing list archives

From djd0383 <ddigm...@formos.com>
Subject Re: Searching with "1"
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:33:46 GMT

Well I am not authorized to give you the entire trace, but here is the
iimportant part...

org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.add(BooleanQuery.java:79)
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.add(BooleanQuery.java:71)
org.apache.lucene.search.PrefixQuery.rewrite(PrefixQuery.java:50)
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.rewrite(IndexSearcher.java:166)
org.apache.lucene.search.Query.weight(Query.java:84)
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:85)
org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)

Also, I forgot to mention, but the error is throwing a message implying it
cannot search on null.

Hope that helps.  Thank you for the speedy responce.