lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: TermScorer explain
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:38:08 GMT

: soon too.  Just came across this while writing up documentation on
: scoring and thought it sounded like a reasonable and easy fix.  I
: know Hoss has done a lot with Explanations, so he may know best if
: there are issues with skipTo and explain.  All tests still pass

I can't think of any reason why that would be a problem ... but I
approached all my work by writting a set of test cases that were as
exhaustive as i could think of, and then I only looked closely at the
explain methods that failed.  The only issue i know of with using skipTo
is spcific to NearSpan...

: change).  If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow I will go ahead
: with it.

+1

-Hoss