lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Alejandro M." <mamc...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: First BETA release of MUTIS
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:40:52 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mario Alejandro M. <mamcxyz@gmail.com>
Date: 30-ago-2006 10:28
Subject: First BETA release of MUTIS
To: Lucene Developers List <lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

I'm happy to announce the first BETA of MUTIS (mutis.sourceforge.net). I
include a small demo on searching txt files (this kind of demo is like a
must ;) ).

I'm looking for more developers to archieve:

1- Plataform independence. Mutis run only under .NET, and I want it to run
under native Win32/64, FreePascal, .NET Win32/64
2- Start to add unique abilities, like clustering (www.clusty.com ) and
improvenments on threading and other things
3- Reduce the code. I found that the code size can be reduced with a smart
aproach but need more help on this
4- Get Lucene 2.0 compability

Thanks.

--