lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcos César de Oliveira" <mce...@hmsolucoes.com.br>
Subject Re: Prevayle-based StorageController for GDataServer
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:09:38 GMT

> If you are interested in
> building such a storage layer we can set up a plan together to
> integrate this as a storage for gdata server.

 Sure.

This is a kind of a problem if you use a cache or a
> persistence layer sharing object instances.

Prevayler keeps all data in RAM. This can be a problem, therefore.

Are you interested in contributing you development to the server at all?

I'm evaluating some alternatives for my project. If the gdataserver is
adequate, I'll contribute, for sure.

Thanks,

Marcos César