lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject LUCENE-584, was "Combining search steps without re-searching"
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:49:41 GMT
On Wednesday 30 August 2006 21:08, eks dev wrote:
> Paul,
> my offer is valid, please shout if and where you need some help, test
cases... not toooo skilled with deep Lucene internals, but could help at
least in API view...

Well, I just posted a single patch file, and I'd like to know whether this
patch applies cleanly. The patch itself has 841 lines and affects 11 files,
so be careful, perhaps to the point of starting a new working copy.

I have a few other changes in my working copy,
and I think these do not interfere, but I'm not 100% sure.

There are javadoc errors from other places at the moment,
so I hope I got the javadocs right in the patch.

Regards,
Paul Elschot