lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: Dev platforms - installers
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:33:53 GMT
Hey Dejan,

Don't know if it is an option for you, but I use Maven for all of
this.  You specify your Project model along with all of its
dependencies and it has plugins that create project files for
IntelliJ and Eclipse (not sure about NetBeans).  With a little
tweaking, it setups our version control, source locations, compiler/
debugger settings, etc.

-Grant