lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone downloaded / build / deployed the GData-Server
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:16:54 GMT
Hey Otis this is not a problem at all, I didn't expect that. I
wouldn't try software without any documentation except of java doc
either.
I will provide documentation on the wiki, but first i have to finish
the search component which will take another week I guess. End of the
SoC is August 22nd. so there will be docs on the wiki until there.
After the 22nd I will first have a 3 1/2 weeks break away from the
keyboard. Hey guys I'm a student :). I will hit the road and spend a
little time travelling Iceland (cant wait for that).

But anyway if you have some time to try the server that would make me
happy, wouldn't it Karl?! ;)

@ Karl: thanks for your long nice mail, I got ya!

regards Simon