lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <>
Subject Has anyone downloaded / build / deployed the GData-Server
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:53:43 GMT
Hello java-devs,

as I'm the only person knowing what's going on in the gdata-server I
need and will provide a wiki page for it. So I'm asking you to give me
a hand with that in a rather passive way. I thought about writing a
basic installing instruction and a simple how to on the lucene wiki
page. After that I need your help. I will extend the wiki based on
your questions to provide answers on questions which are pretty clear
to me but not to users or developers using the server. I hope you guys
will help me with that.
I also thought about what happens to this contrib project after
SummerOfCode. I already told yonik, doug and Ian that I will
definitely stay on the project so I guess we need a plan to make a
plan to get that software usable. This won't be a ready to use
software after SoC so there will be some stuff to do. Will there be
any other developers interested in it?!

thanks for your answers...

regards Simon

To unsubscribe, e-mail: