lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject 2.0.1 release? -- was Re: Web search demo does not work
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:26:37 GMT

Does anyone think it might be worth while to put out a 2.0.1 release?

I'm not a big fan of "official" releases in general, but a lot of users
put a lot of faith in them, and we've had numereous questions about the
bug in the demo war alone.   Is it worth putting out a 2.0.1 release?
... maybe just contains the demo fix? .. possibly some of the other bug
fixes or API additions (no API changes obviously)