lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: javadoc compilation problem?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:51:49 GMT
I had a similar approach to this working on 1.4 but you have been 5 min
faster ;)
Never mind... I tried yours on java 1.4.2_12 (windows) and blackdown
1.4(linux) it is working fine for my
1.4 JVM's
but I do agree with you that we need a better way to deal with 1.5 dependent
contib modules. Me and Doug didn't try the javadoc task before committing
this. ;( bad idea!

Simon