lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Bug in BooleanScorer2
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:43:09 GMT

: > I haven't looed at the code so i'm not sure ... but my first thought would
: > be to try both this.doc() and BooleanScorer2.this.doc(), and see which one
: > passes all the unit tests.  Of course, if both of them pass the unit
: > tests, then I'd be *really* worried.

: Start worrying!
: this.doc() and BooleanScorer2.this.doc() both passed the test.

Hmmm... that is somewhat ominous isn't it?

I would suggest opening a bug on this to track it (with specific compiler
version, file version and line number info if you could) .. and if you
have more time to help debug all the better

-Hoss