lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadav Har'El" <...@il.ibm.com>
Subject javadoc compilation problem?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:01:57 GMT

Hi,

When I try to do "ant javadocs" to get an HTML version of the javadocs (I
want to check the javadocs in a patch I proposed), I get 80 errors from
contrib/gdata-server, and it appears like none of the HTML documents get
updates. I guess I have one request and one question:
1. Can someone please take a look at what's wrong with the gdata-server's
javadocs? Amazingly, it appears like gdata-server is written using Java 5,
not Java 1.4 - can this be what's causing the problems?
2. Why does a failure in building part of the javadocs prevent all of them
from being created? Am I doing something wrong? Is something wrong in the
build.xml, or something?

Thanks,
Nadav.

--