lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "wu fox" <>
Subject Re: Fwd: How to combine results from several indices
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:18:38 GMT
thank you very much Chuck.But I still wondered is there any way that I can
revise ParallelReader so that it do not need the same doc id
.Can IndexReader comebine different doc according some mapping rules ?for
example I can override Document method that combine docs from indices
acoording to same uuid or override some other methods,I think it is much
easier to do than a writer:) Thank you for your help again.