lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Luke - in need of maintainer
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:07:19 GMT

> Please contact Dawid Weiss (in CC:), he had a well-advanced port,
> perhaps it just needs a little polishing (Polish-ing? :) .

Yes, this project is in fact still on my list... I do have a partial
implementation of Thinlet API that emulates it in Swing. With a JGoodies
look and feel the results are very promising. A number of things still
need to be done and just as many problems are lurking in the shadows,
I'm sure, but it's a start.

If you wish to join in, let me know and I'll give you SVN access to the
repository.

Dawid