lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Results (Re: Survey: Lucene and Java 1.4 vs. 1.5)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:11:27 GMT
----- Original Message ----
From: DM Smith <dmsmith555@gmail.com>

This poll does not indicate anything about Lucene. It is open to anyone who
goes to quimble and searches on Java.

OG: Oh, come on now! :)  Are people really going through a site like Quimble looking for java
polls?  Come on!  No, of course not.  Maybe I'll start a fake poll just to test this out.

Otis