lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <lucenelist2...@danielnaber.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r410680 - in /lucene/java/branches/lucene_2_0: CHANGES.txt src/jsp/results.jsp
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 20:34:55 GMT
On Donnerstag 01 Juni 2006 01:12, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> I saw this commit on trunk.  Did you simply make the same change in both
> branches/lucene_2_0 and in trunk?

Yes, I copied the changes manually. I would have thought that the person
who commits can also best decide whether something should be backported.
When someone later merges a a large amount of patches he would need to
rely on the changelog entry or study the patch, or am I missing something?

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de