lucene-dev mailing list archives

From karl wettin <ka...@snigel.net>
Subject Scoring
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:44:39 GMT
I mailed Paul last week about me documenting the scorer mechanism. Due
to lots of stuff that happened I did not have time to get in to it, but
I still "need" to do this.

My question is, what agendas do people have with the scorer? Remove
floats and adding new boost strategies I've seen. These I'll try to keep
in mind and outline in the documentation. Anything else I should keep in
mind?

Hopefully I'll be able to find three concurrent days next week. In the
end I hope to have a couple of sequence diagrams. Is there any other
kind of documentation people would like to have?

It will probably be more of notes than real documentation.

Is there anything but the javadocs available on the subject?