lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and Java 1.5
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 11:40:00 GMT
I use 1.5 JVM since 1.5 years building 1.4 and 1.5 projects which
works perfect. But if you are afraid of the management you could still
modify your local build process to set JAVA_HOME variables during
build.
Multiple JVM on a system should not be a problem AFAIK.
Won't that solve the problem?!

Simon