lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <>
Subject Re: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException when querying Lucene
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 07:13:13 GMT
Hi Daniel!

Thanks for the answer. I know what the query is and I definitely can
provide it. Unfortunately, it is created using the JCR API and I am
not sure how relevant it is.
Here is an example:

//element(*, cmed:nodetype)[@cmed:prop1 = 'some']/*[@cmed:prop2 = 'else']

and I really don't have an idea how this is translated :-(.

 As for writting a small test, I am not sure how to do it, as the
scenario I've presented has too many things involved, and I really
don't know exactly what is happening behind the scenes.

I was hoping to find out a pointer to what may be wrong on those
classes (why those parameters would have such wrong values), so that I
can figure out what is happening inside. I know this sounds quite
complex, but I am quite sure that somebody with more knowledge about
the code would be able to say something: "hey this may happen because
while you are executing the query there is an index merge process...
and according to this Lucene statement you shouldn't do this....".

.w( the_mindstorm )p.