lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ning Li <nin...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Supporting deleteDocuments in IndexWriter (Code and Performance Results Provided)
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 23:28:28 GMT
I will create a bug in Jira.

Let me try to attach the two files here again.
(See attached file: IndexWriter.changed)(See attached file:
TestWriterDelete.changed)

Regards,
Ning

Ning Li
Search Technologies
IBM Almaden Research Center
650 Harry Road
San Jose, CA 95120

|         |           Doug Cutting     |
|         |           <cutting@apache.o|
|         |           05/08/2006 04:17 |
|         |           java-dev         |

  |       To:       java-dev@lucene.apache.org
                                       |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: Supporting deleteDocuments in IndexWriter (Code and Performance Results
Provided)                        |

This sounds very promising.  Can you please attach it to a bug in Jira?

Thanks!

Doug