lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "wu fox" <>
Subject Fwd: How to combine results from several indices
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 13:02:50 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wu fox <>
Date: 2006-5-21 下午8:58
Subject: How to combine results from several indices

Hi all:
  I have several indices and each index describe part of a document.
For example ,a index contains dublin core information of a document,
and another index contains some classification information of the same
document. If I have a query "title:lucene AND classification:project",
First how can I adjust the query so that I can search title on the
first index and classification on the second index. Second each doc of
search results contains a field "uuid",so I need to combine the docs
of the two search results which contain the same uuid. The final
result contains docs satisfy the original query. Can anybody help me?
thank you

View raw message