lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "wu fox" <foxwu...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: How to combine results from several indices
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 13:02:50 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: wu fox <foxwu718@gmail.com>
Date: 2006-5-21 下午8:58
Subject: How to combine results from several indices
To: java-dev-faq@lucene.apache.org

Hi all:
  I have several indices and each index describe part of a document.
For example ,a index contains dublin core information of a document,
and another index contains some classification information of the same
document. If I have a query "title:lucene AND classification:project",
First how can I adjust the query so that I can search title on the
first index and classification on the second index. Second each doc of
search results contains a field "uuid",so I need to combine the docs
of the two search results which contain the same uuid. The final
result contains docs satisfy the original query. Can anybody help me?
thank you
--
爱生活,爱FOX

--