lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Williams <ch...@manawiz.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: How to combine results from several indices
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 03:24:34 GMT
Wu,

I don't know of a general solution that you could get now.

I do have such a solution, but it is part of a much larger mechanism.
My Company will likely authorize contribution of this code if there is
sufficient community interest in using and enhancing it.  I plan to
describe the capabilities and assess that sometime soon.  So, if you are
still looking for a solution then, we may have something for you.

Sorry about the timing,

Chuck