lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Ben van Klinken" <bvanklin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VInt's as prefix. Was: bytecount as prefix
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 17:04:38 GMT
Ok, haven't been following the 2.0 thing very well :)
But we at clucene are trying to get this stream thing going, so would
like to do something which will be compatible with java lucene.

So if there's something i can do with the refence version so that what
we are doing isn't incompatible, it would be a great help for us.

ben