lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Janssen <jans...@parc.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and Java 1.5
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 23:17:04 GMT
My concern is really with the use of GCJ with Lucene.  I'd hate to see
Lucene core releases that couldn't be used with the latest "stable"
release of GCJ.  Unfortunately, it's very hard to know what that
means.  What's the latest version of GCJ?  What Java language features
are supported in it?  It's impossible to tell from the GCJ home page.

Bill