lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Prabhu" <rrpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [newbie]problem about range query
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 20:39:01 GMT
I think it is because the range query exceeds
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery$TooManyClauses

Try a small query range. What kind of  a field is id. Anyway i see that the
range is less in your case.

Sometimes big ranges go out of the maximum which lucene can handle and
boolean query exceeds that

Maybe some can also help

Rgds
Prabhu