lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Samphan Raruenrom <samp...@osdev.co.th>
Subject Re: ThaiAnalyzer for Lucene
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 05:18:19 GMT
I've finished the work. It no longer use ICU4j. Here :-
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-503?page=all

To contribue the code, what should I do next?

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Hi Samphan,
>
> Please create an "issue" in JIRA, and attach your code to it.  We can put the analyzers
in the contrib section of Lucene.
> I hope DictionaryBasedBreakIterator is not a compile-time dependency, because we probably
can't distribute ICU4J due to the license.

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/