lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin L. Rendon" <>
Subject RE: FilterIndexReader.getVersion
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 16:40:25 GMT
To whom it may concern,

   I am an IT Recruiter with The Judge Group, I am looking for an individual with the following
skill set.  This is a permanent position in Chicago.

We are looking for 1 server-side, software developer with the following skill set.  Salary
is 80K-90K.  If you get a top notch candidate they may be able to go a little higher.  :)-
(That's what we're talking about...)

The positions is located in their Chicago office so a local candidate is strongly preferred
they are not offering relocation.  If our recruiters have additional questions Keith can arrange
a conference call with the hiring manager.  Please send resumes directly to your sales rep
Carrie, and I will forward on to Keith.

Job Description

My client is a leader in Enterprise Content Management Software, has one opening in its Chicago
office for a senior level Software Engineer.  The incumbent will help design and develop the
WorkSite MP Server Technologies. In order to qualify for this positions the candidate should
possess the following:

Required Skills

BS/MS in CS or equivalent.

o  7 - 10 years of well-rounded experience developing robust enterprise-class production software
using Java.

o  Experience with indexing technologies such as Lucene or Verity is a plus.

o  Experience with workflow technologies is a plus.

o  Experience developing and maintaining client API┬┐s. is a plus.

O  .NET experience is a plus

o  Knowledge of databases and SQL is a plus.

o  Team player, with initiative and flexibility to get the job done.

o  Well-organized, methodical, with good follow-through, and excellent communication skills.