lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError in lucene
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:39:55 GMT
It's best if you follow-up to the java-user e-mail list (java-dev is
for developers of the Lucene library itself)... with the lack of
details you've provided, it is impossible to say what the issue is.
What is the Query you're issuing?   What else is going on with your
software that uses Lucene?   Maybe you need to bump up the parameters
to your JVM?

	Erik