lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: 1.9 RC1
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:11:51 GMT
I've been away from constant e-mail for several days (nice while it
lasted, but rough to come back to!)...

I'm +1 for 1.9 RC1, just for the record.  As for the copyright years
- those should reflect only the years those files were touched, at
least that is how it is carefully done with Ant and now Tapestry.

	Erik