lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Samphan Raruenrom <samp...@osdev.co.th>
Subject Re: ThaiAnalyzer for Lucene
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:41:57 GMT
I'm a C++ program who is completely new to Java.
Can anyone tell me how can I use ICU4j w/o adding compile-time
dependency. In C you'd use sth like dlopen, but in Java, how
can I compile w/o ICU4j but use it when run?

Thanks.

Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Hi Samphan,
>
> Please create an "issue" in JIRA, and attach your code to it.  We can put the analyzers
in the contrib section of Lucene.
> I hope DictionaryBasedBreakIterator is not a compile-time dependency, because we probably
can't distribute ICU4J due to the license.

--
_/|\_ Samphan Raruenrom. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/