lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.9 RC1 release available
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:50:42 GMT
Daniel Naber wrote:
> Are these all modules that don't need external libs?

So far as I know!  They built without me downloading anything extra.

FYI, I think all of the commits to trunk since the RC1 release are safe
to merge to the 1.9 branch.  They're mostly documentation improvements.
  So my plan is currently, on Monday, to merge these changes to the 1.9
branch, then make a 1.9-final release.  I'll again announce it to the
dev list on Tuesday, after it's been mirrored, and to the user list on
Wednesday.

Doug