lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Tsang <saturn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.9 release date?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:03:11 GMT
Hi All,

I think this release issue died out again.  I noticed an increase in
commit activities recently!  I've also noticed the release plan for
2.0 on the wiki.  Does current 1.9 already meet the criterias for 2.0?
At least API-wise?  If so, is it possible to make ways for a release?
at least marking the API stable, setting a feature freeze, and make
release candidates?

Also, I mentioned before about a Tracker bug regarding the 1.9
release.  In JIRA, we should mark all other versions as 'released',
and move 1.9 up to the front of version list.  This way, JIRA will
collapse all the other versions and only show open issues related to
1.9 release.

Ray,