lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open source YourKit licence
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:53:31 GMT
Their reply:

: I'm sending you 60 days license keys for fully featured version. If
: you'll find that 60 days if not enough, please do not hesitate to
: contact me and I'll send you prolonged license keys.
:
: I think that the permanent licenses can be discussed later.

60 day temp licenses for committers... oh well.
You can pick them up ~yonik/yourkit/

-Yonik