lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Directory Implementation: Java Content Repository
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 00:27:33 GMT
Nicolas,

This is great news!   The first step to getting your code within the
Lucene repository would be to organize it a manner similar to the
other contributed projects.  I think this one fits nicely as contrib/
jcr.  License the code with the Apache license, get the build process
working, hopefully with unit tests using the infrastructure already
in place for the contrib projects, and finally add it as a patch to
JIRA as a .zip file.

Thanks!

	Erik