lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.lucene.index.store.FSDirectoryTest not runnning with "ant test"
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 01:22:58 GMT

On Dec 1, 2005, at 5:03 PM, Bernhard Messer wrote:
> do you have any idea why
> "org.apache.lucene.index.store.FSDirectoryTest" is not running when
> "ant test" is called. As far as i understand the common-build.xml,
> all testcases where the classname starts or ends with "Test" should
> run.

Because we have several files named *Test.java that are not actually
TestCase's, build.xml overrides the common-build.xml pattern to only
use Test*.java rather than both.  And unfortunately <junit> is too
retarded to avoid running non-TestCase classes.

I've just renamed FSDirectoryTest, as well as StringHelperTest.
Thanks for alerting us!

	Erik