lucene-dev mailing list archives

From markharw00d <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject "Advanced" query language
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:45:35 GMT
After our recent discussions on this topic I've found some time to put
together a first cut of a SAX based Query parser, see here:

http://www.inperspective.com/lucene/LXQueryV0_1.zip

I've implemented just a few queries (Boolean, Term, FilteredQuery,
BoostingQuery ...) but other queries are fairly trivial to add.
At this stage I am more interested in feedback on parser design/approach
rather than trying to achieve complete coverage of all the Lucene Query
types or debating the choice of tag names.

Please see the readme.txt in the package for more details.

Cheers
Mark