lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r348060 - in /lucene/java/trunk/src: java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ java/org/apache/lucene/index/ test/org/apache/lucene/index/ test/org/apache/lucene/search/
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:20:38 GMT
On 11/21/05, ehatcher@apache.org <ehatcher@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: ehatcher
> Date: Mon Nov 21 17:46:24 2005
> New Revision: 348060

> Log:
> added getPositionIncrementGap(String fieldName) to Analyzer

Cool.

Oh, uh, did I mention I wasn't the best at picking names off the top
of my head ;-)
If you like getPositionIncrementGap, that's fine with me, but
getPositionGap or getFieldPositionGap, or something of the sort might
be clearer.  Your call... (and I wouldn't even bring it up, but IDEs
today make it sooo easy to change your mind)

-Yonik