lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Calabrese <m...@jasoncalabrese.com>
Subject Re: Highlighter using spans
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:34:38 GMT
Adding Span and Phrase support tot the highlighter is something that we've
been needing in my project for a while.

Would adding support for spans also add support for phrases?

We would also like this to be used when generating fragments so we can create
high quality snippets for search results when our users enter queries with
quotes.

If someone was willing to add these features I'm sure we could help fund the
development.  If anyone is interested in this please contact me off list.

--Jason