lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Spanish and Italian Analyzer
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:51:01 GMT
Craig,

These would be welcome additions to the contrib/analyzers area.  To
contribute them, they need to be licensed as Apache Software License
2.  Prepare your analyzers to fit into the code base under contrib/
analyzers, with unit tests being highly recommended too.  Once you
have that code in the proper packages following the conventions in
contrib/analyzers, zip them up and attach them to a new JIRA issue.

Thanks!

	Erik