lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r329366 - in /lucene/java/trunk: ./ docs/ src/java/org/apache/lucene/document/ src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/ xdocs/
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:39:49 GMT
It's been fairly thoroughly tested by my internal search platform...
there is a factory to create all fields, so simply changed the default
to omit norms and verified everything still worked.

Some public test cases are needed though... I'll work something up.

Now hiring --

On 10/29/05, Erik Hatcher <> wrote:
> Yonik - some test cases for this would be good.  I'm not much one to
> nag about this myself, as I don't always practice what I preach, but
> figured I'd mention it :)
>      Erik

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: