lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r329366 - in /lucene/java/trunk: ./ docs/ src/java/org/apache/lucene/document/ src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/ xdocs/
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:39:49 GMT
It's been fairly thoroughly tested by my internal search platform...
there is a factory to create all fields, so simply changed the default
to omit norms and verified everything still worked.

Some public test cases are needed though... I'll work something up.

-Yonik
Now hiring -- http://forms.cnet.com/slink?231706