lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eliminating norms ... completley
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:08:44 GMT
Here's my patch for the indexing and IndexReader side of things. Works like
a charm.

This doesn't yet include performance enhancements to scorers when norms
aren't included,
but I first wanted to make sure things were completely backward compatible
with custom queries and scorers that we don't have access to.

-Yonik
Now hiring -- http://tinyurl.com/7m67g