lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: updating lucene site
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:59:54 GMT
Yonik,

On 28 Oct 2005, at 01:09, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> How does one update the web site?

ssh to people.apache.org, cd to /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs, and
run "svn up"

There is a delay between when you update that machine and when things
are publicly visible on the web because of periodic synchronization
that occurs.

I've gone ahead and done this just now to refresh my memory on the
path, but please try it yourself to ensure you have privileges to do so.

     Erik