lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2005 and Lucene
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:32:11 GMT
Patches are attached.  I created two patches, one for the Lucene Java
sub project and one for the top level site.  While my talk will use Java
examples, the concepts should be applicable to all the flavors of Lucene.

Both patches were generated using svn diff.  The
lucene-java-site-patch.txt was generated in the xdocs directory of the
Java project, while the top-level-patch.txt was generated from a
checkout of http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/site/

Please let me know any changes I need to make and if there is anything
else I can do.

Thanks,
Grant