lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject ApacheCon 2005 and Lucene
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:40:41 GMT
Hi,

Don't know what the protocol is for suggesting changes to the Lucene
website, but I was wondering if we could do a little promotion of my
talk on Lucene at ApacheCon this year on the website, similar to what
many of the other Apache projects have done on their websites, such as
Struts, XML, Jakarta, etc.

Should I get the source and propose a patch or is there somebody who is
in "charge" of the website?  I am willing to do the work, just not sure
of the steps that need to be taken.  Was thinking we could put up the
ApacheCon logo and an item in the News section on the main page.

Btw, here is the abstract of the talk, for those interested:
http://www.apachecon.com/2005/US/html/sessions.html/e=MjAwNS9VUw#1400
It takes place on Monday, Dec. 12 in the afternoon.

Thanks,
Grant