lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ji <>
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:54:40 GMT

I saw several discussions about Distributed Link
Analysis Tool before. And I still have question about
the usage of the field "next score" in Page data

Seems Distributed Link Analysis Tool will update this
field by OutlinkWithTarget ( as I understand, that
means the link has target page ).

But I didn't see how "next score" field being used in
search result. Coz in, only the
field "score" in Page is used to generate boost value
of a document for indexing segment and will affect the
search rank for a particular document in Lucene
indexing structure.

Michael Ji,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: