lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Grant Ingersoll" <gsing...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Adding generic payloads to a Term's posting list
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:42:38 GMT
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/Lucene2Whiteboard

See item #11 of API changes.  Maybe along the lines of what you are
interested in, although I don't know if anyone has even attempted a design
of it.  I would also like to see this, plus the ability to store info at
higher levels in the Index, such as Field (not on a per token basis),
Document (info about the document that spans it's fields) and Index (such as
coreference information).  Alas, no time...

-Grant