lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: time for "ant test"?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:12:24 GMT
Yonik,

Thanks for reporting this, and thanks to Otis for pointing me quickly
to the issue.  I too had run the tests, but my environment has some
modified code so I chalked up the test issue to my local environment
also.  My apologies for not practicing what I preach in this case.

I have corrected the issue, caused by a copy/paste error in
SpanNotQuery.rewrite.

     Erik