lucene-dev mailing list archives

From sergiu gordea <gser...@ifit.uni-klu.ac.at>
Subject Re: time for "ant test"?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:02:35 GMT

 Hi all,

 I'm not familiar with this part of the code (SpanxxQuery.rewrite), but
I was following the discussions and a question I had in
mind from the begining:
Since these methods seem to be similar, or at least some part of the
code, isn't it possible to use some refactorings, a base class (abstract
if needed)
and to eliminate the duplicated code?

Probably an argument for doing this are Erik's words:

 "I have corrected the issue, caused by a *copy/paste *error in
SpanNotQuery.rewrite."

 Best,

 Sergiu